Featured Not resolved

I ordered a pair of SHOKRIM shoes from Diesel's online store. The shoes were on sale at 50% off the regular $250 price.

The shoes that I received had obviously been worn previously. The soles were dirty and the vamp on both shoes had deep, wrinkled crease marks in them. I notified Diesel customer service and they said that I could return the shoes but I had to pay for the return shipping.

I then sent another email to the Customer Care Team asking them how it is possible that Diesel could sell used shoes as new. I received no reply.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Diesel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Diesel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Diesel and diesel customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments