Diesel - Selling Used Shoes as New
I ordered a pair of SHOKRIM shoes from Diesel's online store.The shoes were on sale at 50% off the regular $250 price.
The shoes that I received had obviously been worn previously. The soles were dirty and the vamp on both shoes had deep, wrinkled crease marks in them. I notified Diesel customer service and they said that I could return the shoes but I had to pay for the return shipping.
I then sent another email to the Customer Care Team asking them how it is possible that Diesel could sell used shoes as new.I received no reply.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Diesel Shokrim Mid Dress Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Hello. Im here on behalf of my 13 year old daughter. She was playing tap4funs spartan wars and was enjoying it until an online *** ruined it for her. And..."
- "Santa Sweeps sweepstakes. Ill attatch two screenshots. One will say complete registration to get moco gold. The second will say by registering i triggered such n such. By registering says..."
- " to whom it may concern this is my third visit applying government work through the printing service at Office Depot 3875 State Dr Beaumont Texas 77701 each time I..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."