Diesel - Selling Used Shoes as New
I ordered a pair of SHOKRIM shoes from Diesel's online store.The shoes were on sale at 50% off the regular $250 price.
The shoes that I received had obviously been worn previously. The soles were dirty and the vamp on both shoes had deep, wrinkled crease marks in them. I notified Diesel customer service and they said that I could return the shoes but I had to pay for the return shipping.
I then sent another email to the Customer Care Team asking them how it is possible that Diesel could sell used shoes as new.I received no reply.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Diesel Shokrim Mid Dress Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "Its seriously the quality of a CHILDS halloween costume. And once i contacted them to get my money back this was their response... Im currently disputing it with Paypal as..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."