Featured Not resolved

I ordered a pair of SHOKRIM shoes from Diesel's online store.The shoes were on sale at 50% off the regular $250 price.

The shoes that I received had obviously been worn previously. The soles were dirty and the vamp on both shoes had deep, wrinkled crease marks in them. I notified Diesel customer service and they said that I could return the shoes but I had to pay for the return shipping.

I then sent another email to the Customer Care Team asking them how it is possible that Diesel could sell used shoes as new.I received no reply.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of diesel customer care from Diesel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Diesel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Diesel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Diesel?

Comments